Help Support Starving Developers!!!

Eldukay · 793

Eldukay

• SR Retirees
  • Silent Rookie
    • View Profile
on: April 17, 2018, 07:40:48 PM
https://warkeep.quarteroniongames.com/

tryin to get a new demo version pushed to site in a few days or so. still a good month+ from first full release version.
feel free to join our discord and leave any feedback.
spread the love, spread the word!  ;D

Amantius

• SR Retirees
  • Silent Recruit
    • View Profile
    • Magelo
Reply #1 on: April 18, 2018, 12:49:56 PM
Demo level is impossible to beat! What gives?

Amantius
110 Cleric

Alt: Arkazul 110 Warrior

Eldukay

• SR Retirees
  • Silent Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: April 18, 2018, 07:34:51 PM
it can be beat, takes full use of all abilities and a fair amount of skill. not meant to be easily beaten on the first time playing.

anyways, there has been many changes and workin on a new demo version. i did mention its a month or more from release  :D . still working on other gamemodes as well as rebalancing all game modes, also has been alot of new characters added in so all of the waves have changed drastically.

that current demo was the first 'playable' build and showcases all waves in a rough draft level of balancing. that setup has mostly become 'endless' mode and story mode is in several acts that unlock more waves/units/upgrades as you progress through the levels. challenge mode is nearly finished and will have daily/weekly/monthly/community challenges as well as a 'create a challenge' section. starting work now on the MyKeep mode which is our asynchronous multiplayer mode, allowing you to setup an attack in waves and send them at other players to defend against. much more to come, all in due time. ill post an update when we push the new demo to the website, aiming at a mid may release date but depends on how much progress i make between now and then

Amantius

• SR Retirees
  • Silent Recruit
    • View Profile
    • Magelo
Reply #3 on: April 19, 2018, 01:15:23 PM
Right on. I've played a few like it. The best one out there, in my opinion, is Grow Castle. F2P, but the top players all spend $$, which I don't like. I deleted it a few months ago.

Good luck, bro! I'll keep playing.

Amantius
110 Cleric

Alt: Arkazul 110 Warrior

Eldukay

• SR Retirees
  • Silent Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: April 19, 2018, 03:25:36 PM
we are a spiritual successor to 'Fortress' and have taken alot of inspiration from 'Kingdom Rush'. currently lookin at a F2P model. however we are gamers first and despise 'pay to win' so we will be doin our best to avoid that.

challenge/endless are all free, mykeep is free and like kingdom rush, drives our marketplace. (which will consist of alternate playable hero characters, and tons of cosmetics for customization)

storyMode will most likely be delayed so we can put more focus into it to make it more robust and extend the content of each story act. were considering doin it like TellTaleGames does thier episodic games, buy each act/episode separate or all together for a discounted 'season pass' cost. with the first act/episode being free and each following act to be released about a month after each previous. as long as the game stays successful, we will continue to provide new content, stories, challenges. as well as cultivate the community for new player made challenges, we love modders!