Sunday, June 23rd, 2019 @ 6:00pm EST
Monday, June 24th, 2019 @ 8:00pm EST

Not feeling right..

Garwyn · 3795

Garwyn

• Silent Reject
    • View Profile
on: May 15, 2018, 11:54:30 PM
I don’t want to be a downer, but loosing interest in my chosen class and the game in general. I enjoyed playing the rogue since I started playing back in 2003. Like many classes we’ve been nerfed many times, but now we can no longer compete with other DPS classes to the point its tough to justify a raid spot for the rogue class. Not sure what I am going to do from here on. But for now i’ve disbanded myself. Just frustrated I guess.. I’ll see ya guys around...

Bazile

• SR Retirees
  • Silent Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: May 16, 2018, 02:56:58 AM
Disbanded Sir? Am I talking to a ghost? Come back. Play alts....try just for fun a different class..let me suggest something really subversive...do something because you want to..not for progress. I've known you for a long time Sir. We both know your one of the best at what you do. And I know from experience that pure number crunchers dont care. Play my friend. Whether you raid or not, Play. 

Sunshadow

• SR Retirees
  • Silent Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: May 16, 2018, 05:32:52 AM
Garwyn, you are among the nicest, most helpful, and most pleasant people in the game. I would truly hate to see you go and it would be such a loss to the guild.
Maybe a break or another class would refresh you.  I heard there is a tank shortage right now😊 The guild is a much nicer place with you in it and I hope that you reconsider.

Oread

• SR Retirees
  • Silent Reject
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: May 16, 2018, 10:13:46 AM
Like Sunshadow said:
"you are among the nicest, most helpful, and most pleasant people in the game. I would truly hate to see you go and it would be such a loss to the guild."
I understand your game/class frustration, but reconsider the /deguild and just take time off
Whatever you do next, I wish you well and thank you for all your help over the years.....especially the zillion Sepulcher drags.

Cecil

• SR Retirees
  • Silent Refuse
  • Cecil!
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: May 16, 2018, 10:52:29 AM
Don't leave the guild just take a break Garwyn, and also keep checking boards so I can come visit you when i'm in USA! Or add me on facebook lol. You were and are a big reason I kept coming back to play, you're the second person I could call friend when I moved to this server, I met you through Crowchaser after all.

Garwyn

• Silent Reject
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: May 17, 2018, 08:47:53 PM
Thank you for your kind responses. Talked with Spiffy today and he presented me with some other options. I've chose to come back as a casual member and work on my class. I've already put in several hours worth of parses and will try to make improvements. Hopefully enough to return to regular raiding. Thank you again and see ya guys in game!

Spiffy

• Administrator
  • Silent Rector
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: May 17, 2018, 10:34:05 PM
Yay!

Sunshadow

• SR Retirees
  • Silent Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: May 17, 2018, 11:40:00 PM
What spiffy said  :) So glad!

Ranonman

• SR Webmaster and Admin
  • Administrator
  • Silent Representative
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: May 18, 2018, 12:15:21 AM
Woot! I'm happy, too! Welcome back. :)

Ranonman
Class Warrior
Played Since 2003

Cecil

• SR Retirees
  • Silent Refuse
  • Cecil!
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: May 19, 2018, 05:57:41 PM
Most Excellent.

Glynna

• SR Members
  • Silent Resident
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: May 22, 2018, 11:05:35 PM
Don't  ever hit that rebuild button!

Samirah

• SR Retirees
  • Silent Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: May 25, 2018, 03:05:59 PM
I have to agree with  Sunshadow, Glynna,Oread and with spiffy's YAY!

I can understand  how you feel. I have decided to have less play time myself, hopping that helps.